Stores open for the holidays. I be adding stuff weekly.
Friday, October 30, 2015
Saturday, July 25, 2015
Monday, July 20, 2015
It’s a simple game. Think of 4 creatures, a huge/large one, a medium one, a small one, and a tiny one. You can replace creatures with beings, things, whatever. The main thing is the size.Now if you want you can ask someone else the same question. Ask a friend, a stranger, a family member. That guy watching you dress, whoever! I asked one of my BEST FRIENDS EVER, Levi Krause, and he produced an awesome pic! Next, you draw those 4 creatures (etc) stacked. That is essentially it. The fun comes from the ludicrous nature of having these beasts stacked one over the other. You can ink them, color them, whatever you want. But the main rule is 4 creatures stacked (note variations below) If you do not like to draw or prefer other methods, use those! Collage those pictures from National Geographic! Cosmo! Whatever! Or maybe ask an artsy friend to draw yours, they may be already if they went with the “ask a person” option
- Large to small, crazy, reverse the order, cause some serious stress on that little guy.
- Grab a bag (crown royal!) go to the dollar store (or the Wal Marts) fill the bag with cheap creatures and pull 4 blind from the bag
- Add more or subtract from the original number, maybe 12 stacked is your thing. I just happen to think 4 is a good number to start at.
- If you doubt your spontaneity and you don’t want to ask someone else, make a dice list. Write a bunch of animals down in whatever amounts and then pull out that dice bag, preferably in that crown royal bag again, and roll them twenty-siders! Here’s an example, maybe 4 columns 6 rows, easy with a six sided dice,
ROW 1 Huge ROW2 Medium/large ROW3 Small/medium ROW4 Tiny/small
- Balrog 1. Lion 1. Rabbit 1. Rhino Beetle
- Whale 2. Jaguar 2. Squirrel 2. Assassin Bug
- Great White 3. Engine Block 3. Rat 3. Butterfly
- Godzilla 4. Unicorn 4. Leprechaun 4. fairy
- Robotech 5. Zebra 5. Tyrion 5. Mouse
- Walrus 6. Octopus 6. Lobster 6. Crab
Thursday, July 9, 2015
I was thinking about something, why in the world doesn't Bill Watterson, of Calvin and Hobbes fame, make a glorious comeback? It has to be a "I'm just done with this part of my life" thing, but that bums me out when people that are so good at something just hang it up and "retire". Think about it, if he was to start NEW comics on a web page, he would be a millionaire in a month, and well deserved. He wouldn't have to worry about theft, because he will have a army of supporters. Look what happened when someone tried to steal from the Oatmeal. Ouch! So Bill would not have to worry about that. He could do any size and any format he wanted. He could probably even do NON-Calvin and Hobbes stuff and we would all gobble it up. I would. I would gobble that nob so fast. Even Harper Lee is making a come back. IT CAN HAPPEN!!! MAKE IT HAPPEN BILL!!
Monday, April 20, 2015
Monday, February 16, 2015
This coming Saturday, February 21st, I will be at the MSU COMIC FORUM. With my little table and comics. Come on over and see, maybe pick up some comics, prints, shirts or custom figures!